Auto Detail Training
5-Day Master Certification Auto Detailing Training Class - Visit The Auto Detail School
Auto Detail Training
At our training institute, we are committed to teaching you the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the field of auto detailing. Our comprehensive program covers everything from the basics of car washing to advanced techniques for polishing and waxing. You will learn about the different types of products and equipment used in the industry, as well as the proper methods for using them. Our experienced instructors will provide you with hands-on training and personalized feedback to help you hone your skills and build your confidence. By the end of our program, you will be equipped with the tools and knowledge you need to excel in this exciting and rewarding field.
AUTO DETAIL TRAINING: BECOME A CERTIFIED AUTO DETAILING PRO
If You’re Looking To Start A New Automotive Reconditioning Career, Request Our Information Now.
Since 1993, The Ding King Training Institute has grown into the largest Auto Appearance School in the Nation. In fact, we’ve opened up several campuses across the nation and, most importantly, are the only school certified (Certification #3013591) by the Bureau For Private Post Secondary and Vocational Education, along with other State Agencies, providing complete Auto Appearance Repair solutions for its customers.
Interior Cleaning Training:
- Hot Water Extractor for Carpet & Seats
- Vinyl Dressing of All Interior Components
- Stain Removal
- Carpet Dyeing
- Dashboards & Headliner Conditioning
- Leather Cleaning & Conditioning Process
- Glass Cleaning Techniques
- Odor Removal
- Techniques for Cleaning Nooks & Crevices
Our auto detailing training program covers a wide range of techniques and equipment, including the use of a hot water extractor for deep cleaning of carpets and seats, and vinyl dressing for all interior components. You’ll also learn how to tackle tough stains and even carpet dyeing, along with vacuuming, conditioning dashboards and headliners, leather cleaning and conditioning, glass cleaning, odor removal, and techniques for cleaning nooks and crevices.
Exterior Cleaning Training:
- Preparing for The Wash
- Wheel Cleaning & Polishing
- Cleaning & Dressing Exterior Trim
- Door Jambs Degreasing
- The Engine Compartment
- Proper Use of Polishers & Buffers
- What Detail Chemicals to Use
- The Final Inspection
Our auto detailing program covers a comprehensive range of topics, including preparing for the wash, wheel cleaning and polishing, exterior trim cleaning and dressing, door jamb degreasing, and engine compartment cleaning. You’ll also learn the proper use of polishers and buffers, what detail chemicals to use, and how to conduct a thorough final inspection to ensure your work meets the highest standards.
Colors are Coordinated and Designed for Work and Ease of Use with No Confusion:
- Yellow Towels: For interior cleaning, leathers, and interior trim
- Blue Towels: For streak free crystal-clear glass
- Black Towels: For engine bays, wheels, door jams and other dirty areas on the cars.
- Grey Towels: Perfect for your Revivify and other Coating products. The best towels for leveling any coating product you offer.
- Green Towels: For exterior paint, compounds, and polish removal
High-Quality Microfiber Towels
Our 16”x16” our Multi-Surface Towel is a great microfiber cleaning towel for any job. We designed these high-quality microfiber towels with professional cleaners, compounds, polishes, and coatings in mind.
They’re manufactured to be extra soft, more absorbent, and more durable than all other all-purpose microfiber towels on the market. They’re lint-free microfiber towels and are made up of hundreds of thousands of split fibers which allow the cloths to clean aggressively without being abrasive. They are safe to use on automotive paints, high shine and high gloss finishes, windows, smooth and coarse surfaces as well as being used in the aeronautic and marine industries.
Our Mission Is Simple
First of all, The Ding King is fully committed to providing you with quality. We will also provide you with an educational experience that shall exceed your highest expectations. Above all, our auto detail packages are easy to operate and are state-of-the-art. Quality training, quality equipment, quality people are just some of the reasons why we are the leader in our industry. Our customer service team is 100% committed to your complete satisfaction. It is the foundation of The Ding King Training Institute. As a result, it is our goal help you reach your goals!
FREE ceramic coating training. Total Reconditioning Package. This Package Includes Training Only. Equipment Can Be Purchased Separately.
- Competitively priced detail packages with the finest equipment and detail chemicals.
- Structured training programs in small classes designed to teach you more in less time.
- The industry’s finest instructors with years of auto detailing experience.
- Eleven years of retail shop and mobile detail experience in all aspects of auto appearance.
- On-going technical support for all Ding King Graduates.
- State licensed business classes designed to keep you ten steps ahead of your competition.
- An exclusive confidential operations manual to assist you run and build your business.
- The Ding King is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, a member of 15 trade associations and registered with multiple state organizations ensuring quality training and customer service.
- All Ding King students are guaranteed to work alongside a master instructor on actual vehicles, experiencing real life situations.
- We have hundreds of satisfied graduates fulfilling their dream of operating their own successful business.
GET AVAILABLE DATES FOR OUR AUTO DETAIL TRAINING
We want to help you improve your business by sharing with you top industry standard procedures on PDR. We can lead you to a new, long lasting carreer in this industry. 800-304-3464.